Complete Managed Services
Taking IT Support to the Next Level
Do you have an in-house IT team?
If you have an in-house IT team and are wondering if you should be considering outsourcing, or a team managed by an IT partner. Do you think that your support service could be more organised, more efficient, more strategic, better measured, and better supported from an Account Management perspective? then Complete I.T.’s Managed Service could be right for you.
We have developed a Managed Service offering that will take control of your technology and ensure it delivers the best possible value, while you focus on your core business.
We will ensure you have an IT strategy and plan, a detailed set of working practices and processes, clear measurement of service delivery and user satisfaction, a team that is benefiting from the resources of one of the UK’s leading IT support providers and levels of Account Management and IT support that will give you absolute confidence that you are in safe hands.
Sometimes an organisation requires this type of highly structured support even without dedicated team members working within your business, so if this is the case then let us discuss your requirements. More often however, organisations seeking these types of services are of a size where they have an in house IT team, or team members provided by an IT partner. So there are two key questions, why would you outsource an in-house team, and why might CIT provide a better Managed Service than your current partner?
The Value of Outsourcing
If you currently have an in-house team, why would you consider outsourcing to a specialist IT provider? For many companies this may feel like a difficult decision, but for others, they have seen the benefits in taking the step.
Outsourcing provides greater flexibility and team knowledge that it is difficult to secure with an in-house team working in a commercial business. CIT can TUPE your team and provide a proven Managed Service model which improves the knowledge, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Outsourcing your team allows you to save the management time, money being invested in recruiting and performance managing them enabling you to focus on your core activity to improve business results.
The Outsource model allows you to flex the level of IT resource required if your circumstances change and when necessary, supplement with further resources or specialist IT skills.
With the accumulated technical knowledge of CIT, we can improve the performance and effectiveness of your team, and provide an environment where the team can be retained and developed with a career in IT. You will always have a team with the most up to date technical knowledge in an IT world which many organisations find difficult to maintain.
If you think this is something that you would like to explore further, then click here to fill out a contact form and one of the team will be in touch.
Why is the CIT Managed Service valued by our clients?
We have a proven Managed Service delivery model which maximises the effectiveness and value from your outsourced team.
We provide the highest levels of account management and service delivery management to maximise the value of your investment, rather than merely a payroll service and occasional courtesy calling. This is based on clear contractual SLA’s and working practices, and regular detailed reporting and analysis.
We have extensive expertise in TUPE transfers of outsourced teams to make the transition pain free for you and the team.
We will provide an employment experience alongside the client, that ensures that team members are motivated, developed and retained as opposed to their knowledge and expertise being lost from your organisation.
The Service In Detail
The nature of organisations looking for a service such as this, means that each case will be different and the service tailored specifically for the client, but here are some of the common elements we provide.
- Comprehensive audit of your current infrastructure and definition of your requirements from technology.
- Development of an IT strategy and plan.
- Detailed transition plan to seamlessly migrate services and /or team to CIT.
- Development of highly detailed technical documents and processes to ensure the highest levels of service delivery.
- Clearly defined working practices and SLA’s against which the team / CIT are measured.
- Management of your 3rd party technology providers and support in improving their service.
- Access to CIT’s broad range of IT solutions and Cloud services which are fully managed within the overall service.
- Access to CIT’s helpdesk service if necessary to supplement the dedicated team.
- Access to a high level specialist project team to supplement the technical knowledge of your dedicated team.
- Definition of the necessary and relevant policies and practices, from security to DR, and data protection to specific compliance for your sector.
- Monthly service reporting with information about the support service delivered, infrastructure health and trends and issues to address.
- The team closely managed by CIT to detailed objectives which meet the SLA’s and IT plan.
- Monthly contract review / IT meetings to analyse team performance, infrastructure performance, call data, client feedback, changes in priorities and planning, new technology and opportunities.
- Training and development of the team working on your contract to ensure the highest levels of up to date knowledge and expertise, and the career development associated with this.
- Quarterly technology meetings to ensure that the latest advances are considered and utilised where appropriate.
- Tailored resource models from dedicated heads on-site with the client, to flexible support services providing the right resource with the right skills at the right time.
Connect with us on social media