Complete Hosted Telephony (VOIP)
Telephony in the Cloud rather than On-Premise
Hosted Telephony Download Form
What is Hosted Telephony?
In simple terms, hosted telephony is a telephone service that uses the Internet rather than landlines, also known as VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol).
At CIT we partner with the best hosted telephony services providers on the market.
A simple licensing structure, features that would be great if they weren’t all chargeable extras and an intuitive user interface that people actually want to use all seemed impossible to find in one package. We have designed a communications platform for our clients that will alleviate the need for a complicated telephony solution.
Discuss your IT Today
Your CIT Team
One number to call, one team to help.
Make calls from a desk phone, your PC (including Macs) or via a mobile app.
Skype for Business
If your teams work from different locations or frequently use different desks, you can now make and receive calls from wherever you are.
Click to dial
How It Works
Activation & Installation
- One-off activation & setup fee
- Installation, training & number porting will be proposed separately depending on the needs of your organisation
- Simple monthly cost per license (every person with an extension and conference phone needs a license)
- 1 colour screen handset per license included
- 1000 free minutes per month, per license
- Licenses can flex if your needs change, easily scaling up or down
- Licensing is billed in advance and call costs are billed in arrears
- Payment is via Direct Debit