Are you ready for the impending General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? Have you taken any measures to becoming GDPR compliant? If you have not yet looked into how the GDPR will affect your organisation, now is the time. If your business deals with personal data you should attend this training day.
To learn more about the GDPR and what it means please watch this short video.
- 15th February
- Datto, 250 Longwater Ave, Reading RG2 6GB
- Gain further knowledge on GDPR and what it means for your organisation
- Attending this course will be the first steps to GDPR compliance
- Go away with the tools you need to further educate your teams and become GDPR compliant
- The chance to ask the experts any questions you have
What is included?
- A morning training session with CIT & Jim Sneddon (GDPR Practitioner)
- A personalised GDPR compliance questionnaire to understand your organisations unique GDPR needs
- Gap Analysis – with actions to take away
- Access to a GDPR Tool Kit
- Q&A Session
- Price per person is £500
Who should attend?
- Anyone who deals with personal data within your business, General Managers, Finance, Marketing, Senior Management etc.
Do you have a Data Protection Officer or think you need to employ one? If so please talk to us and we can advise on a three-day GDPR consultancy.
To register interest in the GDPR workshop click here. There are limited spaces so please register your interest as soon as possible.