We know your business depends on Complete I.T. as your IT support provider and our ability to provide a reliable and uninterrupted service – so, in light of the recent developments around Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Lockdown 2, we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity during any future working restrictions that may be imposed upon us.
As you will be aware, we operate from 7 different office locations across the UK, each of these locations provide us with the ability to divert phones and to provide remote support. Due to the nature of our business, many of our team are field-based and as the majority of our IT infrastructure is cloud-based this allows our team to work from anywhere.
We already have Disaster Recovery plans in place to ensure service continuity and in the event of any major developments regarding Coronavirus such as social distancing or office closures, our Disaster Recovery Plans will be implemented.
This will ensure we’re able to provide you with a seamless support service should any of our colleagues need to work remotely (e.g., due to self-isolation, school closures, etc.) or should we decide to close any offices and/or switch to a remote working model.
“We can provide a ‘business as usual’ service.”
We regularly use remote working and have stress-tested our business continuity strategies to confirm we can provide a ‘business as usual’ service should any of our offices, or our entire workforce need to work remotely.
How we are operating during lockdown:
1. All helpdesk teams have been provided with access to ‘softphones’. These are installed and configured on company issued laptops and you will continue to call exactly the same numbers that you are used to.
2. Desk phones would revert to soft phones, allowing for us to answer all calls on the softphone platform.
3. All of our core software applications are cloud based, this includes our helpdesk ticketing system, documentation platform and remote control tools to be accessed and used as normal.
4. Microsoft Teams is being used internally so that our teams can communicate and work together as if they were sat side by side and to work with our clients and partners for productive collaboration and content sharing.
5. Site visits would either be postponed, or where possible the work delivered remotely.
We are regularly reviewing the government advice regarding COVID-19 and we remain committed to supporting you with the highest level of service.
Should you need any help or advice regarding remote working for your workforce, please contact your Account Manager or Technical Consultant.
Staying Secure at Home
Cyber Security Threats
Cyber criminals are preying on Coronavirus fears by sending emails with malicious intentions, links and attachments, leaving some people very vulnerable to a cyber attack. During this uncertain time, please help educate your teams on cyber security threats and visit our blogs and resources below:
Visit our Cyber Security Resources
How to spot a phishing email
Watch our webinars on demand
Discover why you need 2FA
Explore our 60 Sec Tech videos
Learn about CEO fraud
Working from home
How do I stay motivated?
For many people, working from home is very challenging. Not having a clear workspace and so many distractions around makes it hard to stay motivated and productive.
Take your well-being seriously and check out our blog “Working From Home: How to Stay Happy and Healthy” which has some great advice and tips to make isolation interesting, work safely and how to make a difficult situation into a positive. target driven one.
Our top tips:
- Create a Homeworkers Toolkit document for your staff detailing some of the questions and challenges which homeworking presents
- Download Microsoft Teams (contact us to discuss) so you can easily communicate with your team
- Take lots of breaks and exercise using YouTube videos
- Arrange weekly quiz or pub sessions with your team (via teams)
- Set an alarm to ring at the end of the day so you don’t end up working through the evening, and don’t snooze it!
If you are interested in remote working for your team, discover the benefits and learn more about the 6 month free trial from Microsoft 365.
Don’t forget to follow our social channels for regular updates and advice.