Much like the traditional telephone, telephony solutions have the same communication aim but with added extras. The main difference is that telephony is hosted over the internet rather than the traditional telephone company infrastructure. With the end of ISDN nearing, everyone is going to have to change to an internet based telephone communication which is great because new technology has enabled telephony solutions to include a range of helpful functions and benefits which could make your working life a whole lot easier/better.
When researching the best Telephony solutions on the market we were looking for a simple licensing structure, features that would be great if they weren’t all chargeable extras and an intuitive user interface that people actually want to use, which seemed impossible to find in one solution. Following a lengthy process we have designed a communications platform for our clients that will alleviate the need for a complicated Telephony solution. Complete Hosted Telephony is fully featured, 100% cloud, simple to use and designed to enable your teams to work smarter and safer.
We could be up to 61% cheaper than your current provider so why not explore the below key benefits.
A single point of contact and ownership for all your telephony and IT needs and issues.
A fully unified communications solution for every team member – a desk phone they can easily personalise and take home if they need to, a PC
or Mac soft phone/ companion app and a mobile app means your teams can keep in contact no matter where they are, or which of their devices they are working on.
Totally cloud based (in the UK, so no GDPR nasties), meaning no reliance on equipment in your building such as phone servers/PBXs.
We can make changes remotely, no need to program equipment. Have a new team member starting? No problem, we can deliver you a new phone to either your office or their home that will set itself up as soon as it’s plugged in.
Always up-to-date, no hardware maintenance contracts or software update costs.
Key features include:
- Your CIT Team – One number to call, one team to help.
- (Easy, peasy) Simple Licensing – Single monthly cost for each user.
- (For those of you who work from home, move from different office spaces or client offices) Unified Communications – Make calls from a desk phone, your PC/Mac or mobile via the app.
- Self Service – You are in control, no need to call us to reset your voicemail PIN number or add a new speed dial key (although you are more than welcome to).
- CRM Integration – Full CRM integration at no extra cost. No need to update your CRM every time you call a contact or they call you. *please let us know which CRM System you use to make sure we can integrate.
- Conferencing – A simple drag and drop interface for easy conferencing both internally and externally, all included within the license cost.
- Click to dial – Simply click on the number you want to call in Outlook and start talking from your desk phone, soft phone or mobile.
- (For you busy bees always on the phone) Skype for Business Integration – If you are on the phone, Skype for Business will automatically change your status to ‘In a Call’ for the duration of the call.
- Hot Desking – If your team work from different locations or do not have a static desk, you can now easily make and receive calls simply and easily from wherever you are.
- (Can’t listen to you voicemail right now? no problem! We can transcribe your voicemail into an email so you can read it instead) Voicemail – With CIT Telephony, you can listen to your voicemails from your desk phone, PC / Mac soft phone or mobile app. We also send you an email with the voicemail message attached and transcribe the message into the body of the email, just in case you can’t listen to the recording.
- (Need to record an important call to ensure you get all of the details right, no sweat!) Call Recording – There are two types of call recording. Compliance based, ensures any legal or regulatory requirements you may have are taken care of (and needs an additional license fee). If you don’t require compliance based call recording, you’re good to go on our standard service, which is included in the standard license cost.
How does it work?
- £15.00 monthly cost per license
- 1 colour screen handset per license included
- 1000 free minutes per month, per license
- Support charge just £1 a user
Activation & Installation
- £100 per license one-off activation & setup fee
- Installation, training & number porting will be proposed separately depending on the needs of your organisation
- Licenses can flex if your needs change
- Licensing billed in advance, call costs in arrears
- Payment via Direct Debit
*Pricing excludes VAT